JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK!
- “Fly-Away”: How to make a composite levitation image: workflow, lighting setup and BTS video
- How To: Wirelessly Tether using Eye-Fi & Canon 5DmkII to an iPad
- TIPS: Joel Grimes Lighting Setup for his edgy & gritty look using speedlights and studio lights
- In-Depth Video on Joel Grimes HDR Backgrounds, Composite Post-Processing, Studio Lighting Setup and Workflow
- Urban Yoga Photo shoot with Mercedes Ngoh of Yeotown in London UK
- The Jaw Line – Portrait Photography Tips by Headshot Photographer Peter Hurley
- Behind The Scenes of Urban Dance Photo Shoot
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tags5dmkii animal animals behind the scenes bts canon case composite dancing documentary dog dogs fitness flash mob gear gear review ghana howto inspiration ipad Joel Grimes lighting lighting setup linkedin London movie nature panorama photography photo shoot public relationship setup spirituality stop motion tech timelapse tips Trafalgar square travel video yoga yoga flash mob yoga photo shoot yoga photoshoot
I challenged myself to make some interesting photographs with my iPhone as the best camera is the one that’s always with you of course! ; ) Here’s the brief story about this image. It was actually quite the moment. As … Continue reading
As a photographer with a deep concern for this subject, it’s great to see the dedication of iLCP and the mobilization that this organization brings. It inspires us to make concrete social and environmental change with the images that we … Continue reading